Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Reasonless thoughts

Feeling really sad for no reason at all. That's one of the things I hate about depression. Because then you try to find the things your mad at, or things that are making you sad. I can't help but want to pin the blame on something. Because my mind refuses to accept that the pain is all coming from my head. Maybe it's doing it on purpose, but to be honest I think it's to disjointed to pull off a cohesive attack on me. But who knows maybe I've been underestimating my brain all this time. Whatever the case may be if I'm not careful I'll start blaming people and things that are completely innocent.

At times like these I feel full. And that's a terrible thing.

Life is like a banquet. Emotions, feelings, and memories are the food. The heart is the stomach, and mine is full. Full of the bad things, the pain, the fear, the dashed hopes, filled with weariness. I'm full with no room left for anything good. My heart is full to bursting, full of everything that's bad.

No comments: